Table of contents for the dbatools.io = command-line SQL Server Management Studio series.
- An overview of how to start using dbatools to run queries against your SQL Server instance.
dbatools: Connect, Query and Save
- If you want to look at your SQL instance and see your objects here is how you can do it.
dbatools: Let me see
- Adding new objects to your SQL instance has never been easier.
dbatools: Something new
- There are times where you need to drop something from your SQL instance.
dbatools: Drop it
- OK, so it is all set up. Now, change it.
dbatools: Request for change
- Do you have backup?
- link on August 12th